Interested in becoming a Four Corners Alliance for Diversity Board Member? Please email Brian Joy or any of the current board members. Below are the following qualifications and duties of Four Corners Alliance for Diversity Board Members as set forth in the Bylaws:
- Shall be of age of majority of this state
- Shall have lawful intentions
- Shall have honorable ethics
- Must have or possess a fiduciary duty towards Four Corners Alliance for Diversity
- Must promote inclusiveness, pluralism & diversity within the organization
- Must possess the ability to perform the duties of office
- Must be active members of Four Corners Alliance for Diversity
- Board shall consist of a minimum of five members
Board Meetings are held each month except December.
Board meetings usually begin at 5:30 pm and are open to community members who wish to attend and be present during the monthly board discussions. If you wish to attend please email the secretary of the Board, JoAnn Smotherman or any Board Member.
All Board members email address are FirstName@4calliancefordiversity.org or click the links above.