CHAIR – RYAN GARCIA
VICE CHAIR – N/A
TREASURER – GAYE WEISS
SECRETARY – N/A
EVENT ORGANIZER – KYLE FINNELL
BOARD MEMBER – MEGAN APPLIN
BOARD MEMBER – DOUG GONZALEZ
Interested in becoming a Four Corners Alliance for Diversity Board Member? Please fill out the Contact Us form with your contact information, area(s) of interest, skills, etc., and you will be contacted directly. Below are the following qualifications and duties of Four Corners Alliance for Diversity Board Members as set forth in the Bylaws:
- Shall be of age of majority of this state
- Shall have lawful intentions
- Shall have honorable ethics
- Must have or possess a fiduciary duty towards Four Corners Alliance for Diversity
- Must promote inclusiveness, pluralism & diversity within the organization
- Must possess the ability to perform the duties of office
- Must be active members of Four Corners Alliance for Diversity
- Board shall consist of a minimum of five members
Board Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of every month, except in December, when the board does not meet.
Board meetings usually begin at 6:00 pm and are open to community members who wish to attend and be present during the monthly board discussions.
**If you wish to present, please submit your request in writing via the form below. You will be added to the month’s meeting agenda as space permits. Please be sure to include your contact info, e.g. name, email address, phone number, topic for discussion, etc. You will receive confirmation via email that your request has been scheduled OR you will be notified that the public speaking forum has been filled and that your request has been moved to the following month, when possible. Please note: Requests to be added to the meeting agenda MUST be made in writing at least 1 week PRIOR to the month’s board meeting in which you are requesting to present.